Thursday, February 27, 2014

Baby #2 - 14 Weeks


Date: Thursday, February 27, 2014

Photo Thoughts: Sorry, I didn't have a chance to snap a photo.

Size of Baby: Lemon

Cravings/Aversions: Ice coffee! I've been doing really good about not caving though. I get really full lately too even if I haven't eaten much...weird!


What I'm Loving: My few new maternity shirts I purchased and the warm weather we had this past weekend.

What I'm Anticipating: Finding out the sex of the baby! Springtime!

Miss Anything: A girls night out drinking and dancing!

Worries: Just the usual....money, having two kids, sleepness nights....

How I'm Feeling: Fantastic!!

Sleep: Pretty good now that Myla is back to her normal schedule and I have more room in the bed!

Movement: Not yet!

Other thoughts: My mind is empty!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code