Thursday, February 20, 2014

Baby #2 - 13 Weeks


I've decided I want to try to keep up with my growing belly bump and do weekly bumpdates here! So, here is my first. I really wish I would have done this with Myla!

Date: February 20, 2014

Photo Thoughts: A bump or just a belly roll? I feel like it's looking more like a bump lately, but I've also been scarfing down food like crazy so could just be food. HAHA!

Size of Baby: A peach! 

Cravings/Aversions: I really LOVE fast food more than any human should, but I've been trying to be good and pack my breakfast and lunch. I'm craving ice coffee everyday, but this week I've only had one! I'm trying to cut it out completely. Other than that, not really craving anything in particular.

What I'm Loving: They I may finally look pregnant and not just chunky. Also, today starts the beginning of the second trimester!!!

What I'm Anticipating: Feeling the baby kick and finding out if it's a boy or girl.

Miss Anything? My ice coffee!

Worries: How is life going to work with two babies under two???? AHHHHH!!!!

How I'm Feeling: So far, so good. No morning sickness or anything. I've been having some killer headaches, but other than that I can't complain.

Sleep: Rough week with Myla being sick. She finally went back to sleeping all night last night, but I was awake at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep...ugh!

Movement: Nothing yet, but I can't wait!!!

Other thoughts: Should we do sneak-a-peek and find out the gender early like we did with Myla or should we wait til 20 weeks for the normal doc ultrasound??


1 comment :

Hover Pin It Code