Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekend Recap - Jan. 31 - Feb. 2, 2014

The audit at work finally finished up on Friday which meant that I could fully enjoy this weekend without thinking about or going to work!!!! YAY!!! On Friday evening, Myla and I headed to my parents house to have dinner and hang out with Jayden since they were watching him for the evening. My dad fixed me an amazing salad and we had some pizza, wings, and Chickfila. Yep, Jayden is spoiled...haha! Myla and Jayden played for a while before we left around 8 to head home for bed. On Saturday, Myla slept in an extra half hour! That extra 30 minutes felt amazing!!! Funny what sleeping in becomes once you have a baby - 7:30am felt great! Once we were up, we had breakfast. Brian ran to the store to get me some donuts and a yoohoo. Yep, pregnancy craving I believe. We all relaxed catching up on the DVR and laundry. Myla crawled around and played in the living room and then took a nap on my chest. I loved being able to have a lazy day again with her. Around 2pm, we started getting ready to head to town to celebrate Nana's birthday at Texas Roadhouse. Myla wore her osh kosh's for the first time and I have to say she looked soooo darn cute.



Dinner was ok. I can say I'm not really a fan of Texas Roadhouse and I don't really get all the hype, but spending time with everyone was fun. Ashton was home for the weekend, so Myla had some quality auntie time. After dinner, we headed home and Myla passed right out.....
 

Once we got home, it was dinner time for Myla and then back to being lazy. So refreshing! Myla and I headed to bed around 8pm and Brian headed to his football game around 9:30pm.
On Sunday, we headed straight to my parents for a day full of food!!!! It was gorgeous outside. We hung out on the porch some and enjoyed the weather. Dad made chili, hot dogs, and crab dip for the game. We ate TOOOO much food. I made cookies. I feel like I don't want to eat anything today! The Super Bowl wasn't a good game at all. The Seahawks blew out the Broncos and we stayed up to watch almost the whole game. Myla and I were both over tired by the time we got home and she ended up sleeping with us because I couldn't get her calmed down. I do love snoozing and snuggling with her though! Here's to hoping tonight is back to normal though.

And that was our weekend folks! Hope everyone had a great weekend!


2 comments :

Hover Pin It Code