Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

 Today was Myla's first Valentine's Day and I must say she looked sooooooo LOVABLE!!!!

 Before I headed to work, we gave Myla her presents. She got a balloon, which she loved, a crazy singing owl, and a striped monkey stuffed animal. It took her a while to like the owl, but warmed up to him eventually...haha!!


I headed off to work and didn't expect anything to be delivered because I NEVER get flowers from Brian. He doesn't believe in flowers. So, I sat waiting for nothing in my office and then BAM here comes a delivery for me. It was even better than flowers.....a dozen chocolate covered strawberries and they were AMAZING!!!!
 

I treated myself to lunch at Pancho with my friend/co-worker, Resa. A girl can always eat some chips and salsa! After work, I met Brian at Splitsville where he left his car and we headed to dinner. We were going to go to Logan's, but the line was ridiculous and I was starving. So, we decided to head to the Pizzeria. Brian always wants to eat there and it sounded yummy to me. We were the only ones there so it ended up being quite romantic...haha! We were just happy to have an evening out alone to just enjoy each other. Brian's dad was watching Myla at our house for the first time. I was nervous, but they did great! 
Here's my hunny at dinner....
 

After dinner, we headed back to Splitsville and Brian had went all out for the expensive tickets in the upper section. We sat at the bar until time for our movie and I had a shirley temple and Brian had a few long islands. Nice and relaxing, but at this point, frankly, I was just tired. We have had an exhausting week with Myla being sick and I really just wanted to go home. But, we went on in to the movie. I hated it right off the bat. We were seeing Winter's Tale and I fell asleep within 20 minutes.....hahahaha! I have NEVER done that before. I woke up with about an hour left of the movie and I caught up pretty quick. The end was better than the beginning, but this definitely wasn't a movie I would recommend! After that, we headed home. Myla was already asleep and everything had gone great for Grandpa Jerry. We headed straight to bed. Brian seemed to be catching a cold and I was so tired I could barely hold my eyes open. Even though our Valentine's involved steak and cheese subs at a pizzeria and a crappy movie, it was nice to spend the evening with my hubby. I did, however, miss this baby girl and couldn't wait to wake up and kiss her Good Morning!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code