Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Funny Dad Story #1

I decided I better write this one down so that I can remember it forever and share with Myla when she is older. I'm sure she will get quite the giggle out of it like I did. Last week, I asked Brian to give Myla a bath before I got home from work. Easy, right? Haha, not so fast! Apparently, Brian bathed Myla in shampoo and had no clue! Hilarious!! Then, later the same evening, he was changing her diaper and I reminded him to add some diaper rash cream. I walked by her room to see the funniest thing EVER! He had diaper cream allllllll over his hands, her butt, her legs, everywhere!! I said "what are you doing?!?" and he said "putting her diaper cream on, why?". Wow!!! He started laughing. She started laughing. And, well, what was I supposed to do but laugh?!? Poor kid! I sure wish I would have taken a picture. Oh well, I'm sure there will be more dad stories in the future!!
 

Toodles!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code