Monday, October 21, 2013

It's a milestone Monday!

Well, ladies and gentleman, Myla has mastered making bubble sounds with her mouth. She started doing it this weekend and at this point she has it down pat. She gets a kick out of it and it's probably one of the cutest things EVER!

Also, going on this Monday, is day #1 of my post-baby diet. I finally think I'm serious about getting the weight off and maybe by writing it down on here I will feel accountable to stick to it! Here goes nothing!!

Oh, and I almost forgot, it looks like we may almost have Myla sleep trained. She's been going to bed at 8pm every night and doesn't wake up until around 7-730am! And momma is one happy camper!!! Sometimes, she wakes up in the night but will go right back to sleep with her paci and a quick booty pat. Hopefully, those will wean off and we will ALL be much more rested!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! I'm sure mine will be rough with a rumbly, hungry belly! HAHA!

Toodles!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code