Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Poop Explosion: Just your average Wednesday morning!

Oh, what a morning!! For some reason, I decided to put Myla in her new jumperoo (Craigslist score for $10!) before she had taken her morning poop. Let's just say I don't want to see another dirty diaper for weeks, heck months!! Besides the fact that the jumper turned into Myla's toilet, it was so cute to watch her jumping away this morning. We just got the jumperoo last night and she's just starting to learn what to do in it. Here's her last night in it for the first time and without a major poop explosion! 

 
 
And to my sweet little Myla - I applaud your sense of humor. You thought this was absolutely hilarious! You had me up all night and then you thank me with poop. I love you!
 
Toodles! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code