Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Weekend Recap - October 25-27, 2013

On Friday I worked, but I planned a cool fire night with a few of my girlfriends! I got pizza and beer and we drank by the fire that took us an hour to make and a little help from my dad. Thank goodness for dads!! Our fire kind of fizzled and we went inside and watched our wedding video! So much fun!!! If only I would have taken some pics!!!
 
On Saturday, we relaxed a bit and then my mom and dad picked up Myla around 11:30am. Brian and I headed to town for date day!!! We had lunch at Joe's Crab Shack and then went to see Don Jon the movie. After that, we went shopping for some furniture and did got some Christmas presents for Myla. I may be a tad obsessed with getting her items from my childhood, but hey who cares!!
 




Yup, that's a selfie!! What? I was dressed for date day!

For me Myla

On Sunday, we headed to Walmart for groceries and then to my parents. We ate breakfast, went to the park, watched the Redskins, and ate dinner. At home and in bed by 8!!!

Brian's idea of Sunday Funday


Toodles!!

P.S. I can't wait for Halloween! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code