Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Recap - October 4-6, 2013

First of all, I have to say that this was a FANTASTIC weekend!!! It all started off on Thursday evening when I got a new hair do. I've been wanting to do this haircut since I was pregnant, but haven't had the nerve. Well, I finally got it! It's A LOT shorter and is a super cute reddish color.


I had off on Friday, so I hung out with Myla ALLLLLL day and we played and relaxed! Much needed! My mom picked Myla up around 5 ish and I headed to town to meet up with Flip for dinner at Lonestar. (cheese fries and beer...mmmmmm!) We had a blast laughing, talking, and catching up. After dinner, we headed to Tootie's house and hung out on the deck til 12am!!! I haven't done that in FOREVER! So. Much. Fun. I love my girlfriends. (Missed you Becca!)


Saturday morning it was up and at 'em. We were off to pick up Nana and Nanny (Brian's grandmom and mom) and then headed to the pumpkin patch. We took our first trip to Snead's Farm. We loved the down home feel of the real farm instead of going to the more commercialized competitor. Myla loved strolling around looking at all the trees, sunflowers, and pumpkins. We picked our own sunflowers and pumpkins and even swung on a rope swing over a creek. It was a great way to start our family pumpkin patch tradition. Afterwards, we all went to dinner at Splitsville and I had my favorite, sushi. And, Myla REALLY wanted some dessert!


Family Photo - Myla's First Pumpkin Patch

With Nana and Nanny

Swingin'

Like my hat?!

Yep, I'm cool!

Is this a bull?!

Goober!!

LOVE

Couldn't. stop. picking. flowers.

Myla on a pumpkin.

The loot

 
Please, can I have some?!

Sunday, Myla and I headed to my parents house for breakfast. We went to the park with PawPaw, MawMaw, Jayden, Stef, and James. We had an impromptu fall photo shoot in between playing on the slides and swings. After dinner, we watched some football and headed home for bed time. On a side note, how cute is my nephew, Jayden?!?! LOVE HIM!


and the leaves fall down....

awkward.

happy.





and finally happy.




Now, how are we going to top this next weekend?!
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Toodles!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code