Sunday, April 26, 2015

I had the best day.....with you....today!

Dear Myla,

Today, we had our first official mommy/daughter day and let's just say mommy is feeling a little emotional reflecting back. I loved every minute of our time together today. I loved watching you play and seeing you so happy. I loved seeing how proud you were of yourself for doing "big" girl things. I loved the way you looked at me for help on the things that you still needed me for. I know it won't be long before you don't need me as much. So, I am loving this time with you. I especially love the way you look at me. You make me feel so loved and you make me feel like no matter what I am a good mommy. I love how you want to hold hands with me. I love how much you love me. I hope you know how much I love you, too. You will always be mommy's little girl no matter how independent you are becoming!

Love ALWAYS,
Mommy










First, we went to Burger King for breakfast and you sat across from me on the big girl booster seat. You chowed down on your food and just talked away. Then, we played in the play place and you climbed up and down the slide a million times. We left and headed to Kohl's, Old Navy, and the mall. Every time we got out of the car you grabbed my hand and said "shoppin." You loved how each store had a different stroller/cart. They kept you entertained for a few minutes in each new store. When we went into the dressing rooms, you got to get out and you were happy as can be to run around the room and tried to open the doors while mommy was half naked. Ha! Once we got to the mall, you noticed the ride on toy area. Mommy let you play for a few minutes and you kind of loved Barney and kept giving him hugs. We spent all morning together and then headed home around 1pm. You fell asleep in the car because you were so tired! Our day wasn't over though because we were going to pick up Jayden and Tef-Tef and head to Uncle DJ's game. This was a last minute decision since the weather seemed to be nice and sunny. You slept until we picked them up and were quite happy to see Jayden. You held on to his hulk man that he gave you for the WHOLE ride to the field. Once we got to the game, we had some time to kill before it started so Paw-paw took you and Jayden to play in the bounce houses and blow-up slide. Your cousin helped push your little booty up the stairs again and it's just the cutest thing ever! You jumped in the bounce house with the big kids and copied everything they did. Mommy made you get out fast though because she was panicking over the kids jumping like crazy around you.









We went to sit in our seats and you made it through a good portion of the game before you got ants in your pants. Then, we gave you a cup filled with peanut shells and you dumped them and picked them up over and over again. Hey, whatever entertains you. After the game, we went down to say hi and goodbye to DJ and you got to run the bases again. It was pups in the park day so you got to run with all the doggies too. YOU LOVED IT!!!!




We all headed home, but stopped at McDonald's to let you and Jayden eat some dinner and play again! It was the biggest play place you have ever been in and you rocked it!


You climbed all the way to the top and went down the huge slide. Two little boys came in and played with you guys and we overheard Jayden tell the little boys that you were "his brother." Probably the cutest thing ever. He loves you so much and he takes such good care of you. I know you love him too and I'm sure one day you will be taking care of and looking out for him. We dropped off Jayden and Stef at home and finally got to our house around 8pm. We took a bath together and you played some more. You were in bed and passed out by 9pm. I think you had a great day too!

And while we were out having a girls day, the boys were back at home having a man day! I missed this little booger so much that I had to sneak in to his room and rub his back and give him a kiss goodnight.



Toodles!

3 comments :

Hover Pin It Code