Friday, May 1, 2015

Doctors and Dentists....

On Wednesday, we had a day full of doctors and dentists. We managed to squeeze in some work and time at the park too. Bryce's appointment went well and his head is growing and rounding out well. 

After Bryce's appointment, I went to work for a while and then picked up Myla to go to her first dentist appointment. We were running early, so we stopped at Loriella Park. It was our first time at this park and Myla was so excited when she saw we were at a park. I could hardly keep up with her.....


She loved the park as usual...





The dentist, however, was another story. She wasn't in the greatest mood and did NOT like the dentist. She wouldn't let him look in her mouth, didn't want to sit in the chair, and made nasty faces at him. It was so fun! Haha! I didn't even get a picture because she stay attached to my hip! Oh well....I guess we will try again in 6 months! 

Toodles!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code