Friday, April 24, 2015

Happy Friday!

I'm super excited it's Friday and I think these little ones are too......


The joy they get from a box! Who needs toys?!

I've had a good week at work and I've been selling stuff like crazy on yard sale sites this week. We've I've been cleaning up the house and getting rid of all the baby stuff that we don't need anymore. The house is starting to look normal again! Now, they just have toys in the play room instead of baby gear everywhere! This weekend my plan is to tackle some of the piles and piles of clothes that don't fit Myla or Bryce anymore and maybe start packing for Disney!!! Yes, it's getting close! Oh, and also, we may get to see my baby brother this weekend since he is in town playing the Potomac Nationals. Anyone need something fun to do tonight or tomorrow, they play at 7:05pm both nights and 1pm on Sunday. The weather looks like it might be kind of crappy, but hopefully we will get to see him some either way.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Toodles!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code