Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekend Recap - November 22-24, 2013

Friday - I had to work...booooo!!! But, I planned on meeting my mom to do some Christmas shopping after work so at least I had something to look forward to. We met up at Marshall's around 5:30 and I suckered her into buying me and my sis lots of Christmas gifts...hehe!! We went to Ross and Payless too and then decided we were pooped!! We decided to eat dinner at Famous Dave's BBQ and then headed home! Brian had already put Myla to bed before I got home. So, I headed straight to bed.
Saturday - We slept in til 8am! Thank you Myla! We decided to start decorating the house for Christmas since we are pretty busy the next two weekends and didn't want to wait til mid December to decorate, plus we are just super excited to celebrate with Myla this year. We spend til around 3pm decorating. We ordered from the Italian restaurant for dinner. My parents picked up Myla at 6 and she stayed the night with them to give us an uninterrupted night of sleep. Brian went to play poker and I caught up on my DVR before I passed out for the night. 
Here's our tree...
 

And here's what Prissy was doing while we decorated....


And here's Myla while we decorated....
 

Sunday - We headed to my parents for breakfast and spend the day relaxing. I made cupcakes with Jayden and played with my new camera while Brian killed monsters downstairs. At the end of the night, we all watched Jayden play Duckhunt on our old Nintendo! So fun!

Toodles!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code