Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend Recap - November 9-11, 2013

Friday - I worked and decided to bring home Chinese for dinner. We all curled up, ate dinner, and watched our favorite recorded shows - Nashville and Revolution!


Saturday - We decided to spend the day relaxing and it was much needed!! Around 4, we headed over to my parents to take the dog out since my parents were visiting DJ in Norfolk. We grabbed some Mama's subs for dinner on the way home. Needless to say, my diet was out the window this weekend!!! Yummy! Then it was time for Myla to eat and go to bed. Brian decided to stay up and play some video games and I headed to bed to watch Shark Tank and then passed out. 





Sunday - Myla had us up at the crack of dawn. When will she sleep in on weekends?!? Haha! We headed to town to do some Christmas shopping and blasted the Christmas music on the way to town! Well, until....

 
Now she wants to sleep! We started at Ross and Marshall's....well only got to go to Ross because hello it's Sunday and stores don't open at the crack of dawn! Note to self for next time. Next up, And That and Toys-r-us. We scored lots of stuff for Myla and Jayden and even crossed a few other people off our lists. It feels good to tackle the list early. After shopping, we headed to Outback for lunch. And this went down....

 
Like I said, the diet went bye bye!! After lunch, we headed to Stef and James house to give them a little gift we picked up for them. Then, it was time to go home. Myla tried green beans for the first time and she liked them! Finally, something she likes other than the rice cereal. She wasn't a fan of bananas or apples, but she seems to like the green beans. 





Monday - Brian had off for Veteran's Day and I had to switch my Friday off to Monday due to board meetings. We were lazy pretty much all day. Myla and I took naps...

 
 
 
Something about her sleeping is super cute and I can't help but creep in and take pictures. Yes, I'm weird. After naps, I made homemade potato skins for dinner...

 
After we ate, we watched a movie together in the man cave by the fire before bedtime. 




It was a great weekend!
Toodles! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code