Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Weekend Recap - November 1-3, 2013

Seriously, this weekend was fabulous!! It all started Friday with another day off for me to spend snuggling with my baby girl. We did some laundry, watched some tv, and had plenty of cuddle time. 


On Saturday, Myla and I headed to town with my parents. Brian had to work overtime, so we decided to spend the day with them. I'm so glad we did because it turned out to be an absolutely fantastic fun filled day!!! First, we got Myla all dressed up in her big girl outfit from auntie tef-tef and uncle James.

 



 
 
Once we were all dressed, it was off to breakfast at Tito's Diner. Myla is always so good and just hung out in her car seat while we ate. Next, we went shopping at Kohl's, where Myla scored a ton of new clothes. She's grown out of most of her pants that she has and it's getting pretty chilly for the girl to wear just onesies. hahaha. I even got her some cute stuff for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I can't wait to see her in them! After shopping, we headed to Carl's for a little treat. YUMMY!!!
 
 
Since it was such a beautiful day, we decided to head downtown to Caroline Street and get some exercise   shop. =) Myla LOVED strolling around outside and looking at the trees blowing and people walking by. The girl loves it outside!! She would get cranky/fussy every time we walked in an antique store and would stop as soon as we were back outside. She knows what she wants what can I say. Thank goodness for my dad who doesn't like to shop so he would sit with her outside while mom and I shopped.
 




 
 
So, that's enough right there for a fabulous day, but wait it gets even better!! We were sick of shopping and Myla was hungry so we decided to head to the river to feed her and take a break. What a great decision that was!!! Look at how gorgeous.....
 

 
 
We stayed there for a while just hanging out, enjoying the views, and playing with Myla.
 




 
 

 
 
After this, we headed to have dinner at the Snack Bar in Lake of the Woods. It's one of my all time favorite places. It reminds me of my childhood and I love to go there. Here's our view.....
 

And my daddy rocking Myla while we finished eating.....

 
Wow what a day, right?!? Well, it doesn't end there. After dinner, my parents dropped us off at home and Myla took a quick nap. Brian was still working and my sis had asked if we wanted to go with them to see a movie. So, we decided why not! This, of course, would be Jayden's very first movie experience and well, Myla's too. However, Brian says it doesn't count because she is too little to know she was going to the movies. The movie didn't start til 7:45 so I figured Myla would be passed out and I could just enjoy watching Jayden's reactions to the theatre. Well, Myla stayed up for the first half of the movie. She LOVED the big screen and it just happened to be the cutest thing ever!
 








 
Oh, the movie was Free Birds. And yeah, I'm definitely not a fan of kids movies. HAHA! But, it was a very fun experience to share with Jayden. Jayden loved the movie, but let's just say he wanted to ride the motorcycle in the arcade more! Every 20 or so minutes, when he would get a little bored, he would turn to James and say "Daddy, go ride motorcycle now?!" How cute!!!
 
After the movie, Myla and I headed home and passed out before Brian arrived. He had decided to go play poker with the boys once he got home from work. Guess he needed to try to win some money to pay for all that shopping we did....hehehe!
 
On Sunday, we all were up at the crack of dawn due to daylight savings time and headed to Wal-Mart to get some groceries for the week. Afterwards, we went to my parents to have breakfast, hang out, watch the Redskins WIN, and eat dinner. And, might I add, my dad makes the best BBQ ever!!! Soooooo yummy!!!!
 
And that was our WONDERFUL FANTABULOUS weekend!!!
 
Also ----- I may or may not have an obsession with taking photos of Myla's feet in different places!!! =)
 
Toodles!



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code