Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Recap - November 16-17, 2013

Saturday - Myla woke me up around 7am and we headed to the living room for breakfast and tv. Brian slept in. Shocking, right? haha. Me and Myla caught up on Grey's Anatomy and Shark Tank from Friday while I fed her her morning bottle and I scarfed down my ice coffee. I think I'm addicted, but that's for another post. After Brian woke up, around 10:30am, we decided to get dressed and head to town to meet up with his Dad for lunch. This was happening as I got ready..... 
 
 
 
Who do they think they are? Ha! We headed to Ledo Pizza for lunch with the Grandpa. We had cheese fries, salad, pizza, and wings. Yep, we were hungry. After lunch, we headed to Target to get my new camera!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! We got the Canon Rebel T3i after much recommendation. I can't wait to play with it and learn how to do everything. While we were there, we decided to get the rug I had spotted which matched my inspiration photo perfectly. (sidenote - I scored 15% off on Monday when I went back and saw it was on sale!) After Target, we did a short trip in Marshall's for some coordinating pillows.
 
New Rug and Feeding Time
 
 
We headed home, redecorated the living room, and put Myla to bed. Then, Brian started a movie and I watched a little before I decided to head to bed. I mean I had been up since 7 unlike some people....
 
Sunday - Myla woke us up again around 6:30am and we put her in bed with us. This seems to be a recurring theme. She fell back to sleep til 8, but I couldn't fall back to sleep. So, I straightened the house, did the dishes, and packed for our Sunday trip to my parents house. I decked Myla out in Redskins attire for the day....
 

 
Myla sat on the counter while Dad fixed us breakfast.....
 
 
 
After breakfast, my Dad, Jayden, and I headed to Food Lion to get some food for the game. When we got home, Jayden helped me make homemade potato skins.
 
 
We ate, watched the Redskins lose again, then baked cookies. After that, this happened......
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And, then my heart exploded!!!!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Toodles!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code