Sunday, July 12, 2015

Weekend Recap - July 10-12, 2015

I was off Friday, so my weekend starts there! My sis and Jayden came over that morning to play/watch Myla while me and Bryce took Peanut to her follow up vet visit. Much easier with one kid at the vet's office! Thanks sis! (Even though, Myla hid from you and ignored you the whole time - HAHA!) Anyways, Peanut had some teeth pulled and some cleaned the week before and the vet needed to make sure all the stitches had healed. Peanut has been feeling MUCH better. She is playing more and seems to be back to her old self. I'm so happy that I had it done. Once we got back home, we decided to head over to the snack bar for lunch. Yummy grilled cheese! We sat outside and enjoyed our favorite neighborhood restaurant. We went back to my house and Bryce was super ready for his nap, so I put him down hoping he would take a quick nap so we could go to the pool. He was passed out FOREVER and Jayden was sick of waiting! I woke him up around 3 and we headed to the pool behind the house. We stayed til 6pm! It was such a nice day and my Dad even stopped by for a few. We headed back home and Brian was making chicken wings. The Williams left, but we chowed down! Super yummy!
Myla in the morning feeding Hulk his breakfast.
 On Saturday, we were up and headed to town by 9am to get surprise pictures for Brian's Dad of all his grandkids. We even got a few shots of just Myla and Bryce. Why does my son look like he is in 2nd grade?









 Afterwards, we hit up Chick-fil-a and took it back to eat and surprise Grandpa Jerry with the pictures. He was very happy! Around 1pm, we left and headed to Nana and Nene's house. Myla and Bryce were having a sleepover while Mommy and Daddy went to Uncle DJ's baseball game. We headed home to change and then headed to Lynchburg with my Mom and Dad. The ride seemed to take forever, but hey there were no screaming kids! We arrived around 5:30 and got to load up on Hillcats merchandise before the game. DJ was the starting pitcher and he had another GREAT game. That's 3 in a row for him. He is on a great streak! Brian and I consumed a few alot of adult beverages and really enjoyed the game. We stayed up past our bed time and even got to see fireworks after the game!








We didn't get home until 12:30am! Whoah! And boy, did I pay for it Sunday!!!!!!
I got up Sunday, barely, and headed to my parents to eat breakfast while Brian headed to pick up the kids. I was NOT feeling well, but I powered through. HAHA! Brian dropped the kids off with me and he headed home to recooperate. Me and the kids, Pawpaw, Mawmaw, and the Williams all headed to the lake. It was a gorgeous day and we soaked it up. Bryce loved playing in his playpen under the shade tree with Pawpaw and Myla loved playing in the water with Mawmaw. Bryce even fell asleep on a stroller ride and slept for an hour and a half under that shade tree. Mommy wins! Myla took her first jetski ride with Auntie Tef-Tef and Uncle James and it was the cutest!
We assume she liked it. She never said a word and almost fell asleep on it. I guess it was too close to nap time. Oh well! We didn't head back to my parents until 5pm which is late for us on a Sunday. We chowed down on BLT's  made by my Dad and homemade mac and cheese made by my Mom.

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Toodles!












No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code