Thursday, May 8, 2014

Weekend Recap - May 2-4, 2014

This weekend started off on Thursday evening when my sister and Jayden came over for dinner and an evening stroll around the park. Brian cooked some awesome BBQ chicken legs on the grill and I made some Kraft Mac-n-cheese and corn (yeah, I'm awesome!). We all ate on the picnic table and enjoyed the weather. Then, we hit up the bike path in the park and the swings. Myla still loves to swing! We came back in and Jayden and Myla took a bath together and then headed home. I put Myla to bed and then lights out for me too.
On Friday, I was off and was extremely lazy all day long. I did manage to do some laundry, but pretty much I was planted on the couch or taking care of Myla. 
Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:

Exhibit C: (even the dogs!)

It was nice for Myla and I to get some rest since we have both had colds this week. Around 5, we headed to my parents house for dinner. Why cook for outselves, right?! Jayden was there and we all hung out for a bit. Myla took 3 steps to my mom unassisted. HER FIRST STEPS!!! After we came down from that high, we came home and hit the sack. 
On Saturday, Myla woke up around 7am (her normal time) and we put her in our bed and she fell back to sleep until 10am!!!!!!!! 10am, people!!!!! Oh, it was wonderful and much needed!!! We had some waffles for breakfast and then headed to the couch. We played with Myla and kept making her walk between me and Brian. She is the cutest happy little wobbly walker you have ever seen. She definitely is getting the hang of it! Brian decided to take his mom out for an early Mother's Day movie and dinner, so I stayed home with Myla. I was admittedly in a poo mood. These preggo hormones are no joke. I had no reason to feel so blah, but all day I didn't want to do anything, cried at the drop of a hat, and just felt overall depressed. Ugh! I pretty much lazed around all day again and played with Myla. She made me smile...





On Sunday, I woke up and felt much better! Thank goodness! I was ready to have my "Amy" day and do whatever I wanted. It was Brian's turn for daddy duty! But first, we went to Walmart to get the weekly groceries. Oh so fun..haha! After that, I packed up my stuff and headed to my sister's house. I put on my big ole maternity bathing suit, grabbed my lawn chair, and headed for the sun! We layed outside and watched Jayden play and James build their new sidewalk. Come 2pm, it was time to turn on Mudcats radio and listen to my brother pitch. It was so nice relaxing outside and getting some sun on these white legs! Around 5, I headed home and we ordered Chinese, watched some tv, and headed to bed early!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code