Thursday, May 1, 2014

Baby #2 - 23 Weeks!




Date: May 1, 2014

Size of Baby: papaya....seems so small compared to the size of my belly...hahaha!

Cravings/Aversions: ummm, can you guess?!? ICE COFFEE! But, just to be clear, only vanilla from Burger King will do! So, anyone want to buy me a BK gift card?! hehe....Also, mini eggs and lots of them!

What I'm Loving: The weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sunshine makes me happy and this past weekend we enjoyed LOTS of it. The rain this week can go away, but I can't complain too much because it's still warm. I'm also loving seeing how Myla is changing so much lately. She is developing quite the personality and the interactions with Jayden are becoming even cuter. 

What I'm Anticipating: All of the holidays that are fast approaching....My Dad's birthday, Brian's birthday, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, and Myla's First Birthday!!! WHOAH!!!

Missing Anything: A cold beer while sitting outside on the deck or at the lake....

Worries: When I have crazy mornings with Myla, it really makes me wonder how on earth I am going to be able to get two kids ready and out the door in the morning?! I'm sure we will get in to a routine, but the thought of it stresses me out lately! 

How I'm Feeling: Ugh!! I came down with a cold this week and man do I need some rest. I was feeling so great over the weekend and then bam! Other than the cold sucking the life out of me, I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms again with this pregnancy and I feel so lucky. I do think that my feet are already starting to swell some when the weather is warmer, but oh well. I will just look rather plumpalicious in my shorts this summer!

Sleep:  Great! Myla is back on her routine of sleeping all night. Now, if only I didn't have to get up to pee!

Movement: Lots of movement and it's awesome! Baby boy loves food and I am guaranteed lots and lots of kicks and rolls about 15 minutes after I eat. Also, I  love right before bed time when he gives me some good night kicks. 

Other Thoughts: Nope....

2 comments :

  1. So cute!! Did you color your hair?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no! I think it's just the filter on it....cuz looks like I have a tan too and I for sure DON'T!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hover Pin It Code