Thursday, March 20, 2014

Baby #2 - 17 Weeks



Date: March 20, 2014

Photo Thoughts: The bump is definitely out!

Size of Baby: Onion.....mmm onion rings!

Cravings/Aversions: I really have been craving salads. I haven't ate many of them, but hey, it's a start right?

What I'm Loving: Feeling what I think are tiny tiny little baby kicks and that we have a name all picked out for our baby boy.

What I'm Anticipating: Our housewarming party next weekend and getting the nursery set up after that.

Missing Anything: Sleeping through the night for 10 hours!!!! oh, those were the days!

Worries: Affording everything for 2 babies......same old thing!

How I'm Feeling: Like spring is on the horizon, which makes me one HAPPY lady!!!! The nice weather just makes me happier and I can't wait to go on walks with Myla in the park behind the house.

Sleep: I don't get much. period.

Movement: Just the tiny tiny things I've been feeling sometimes and since this is my 2nd time around, I'm pretty sure that they are little kicks from the baby.

Other Thoughts: I can't wait until we sell our old house so I can go baby shopping!!!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code