Friday, March 14, 2014

Baby #2 - 16 weeks

Date: March 13, 2014

Photo Thoughts: Why can't I manage to take a picture????

Size of Baby: Avocado

Cravings/Aversions: Ice cold water and cereal and ice coffee and......

What I'm Loving: That the baby is a BOY! Also, that the belly is starting to feel harder which makes this pregnancy seem more real.

What I'm Anticipating: Decorating a boy nursery and buying all kinds of cute little baby boy clothes.

Missing Anything: My old house....weird, I know, because I LOVE the new house. But, pregnancy emotions have me feeling all nostalgic about it and knowing that that is where we brought our baby girl home too just makes me kind of sad. 

Worries: Will I be a good mom to a baby boy?

How I'm Feeling: I'm feeling stressed lately with work and the move, but other than that I can't complain. I am definitely a crying mess lately though. These preggo hormones are NUTS!!!

Sleep: I. Need. Sleep. Period.

Movement: Nothing new since last week and I'm getting VERY anxious. I want to feel the baby move and kick so bad.

Other Thoughts: Moving sucks!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code