Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekend Recap - June 20-22, 2014

My Friday started with this cutie....



She was up and ready to go! I headed off to work and dropped her off with Nana and Nanny. After work, we decided it was a perfect back yard pool night. Myla loves playing in her new bigger pool from PawPaw and MawMaw....













After pool time, we had some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for dinner, took baths, and headed to bed!
On Saturday, we stayed in our pajamas all day long and relaxed. It was a cloudy, yucky day and we needed the rest from last weekend! Myla and I took a 3 hour nap!! We did manage to go to pick up some take out from Tokyo for dinner, but that's about it! Loved it! Brian left around 6 to go play poker and Myla and I played and watched tv til bedtime. Yeah, and I didn't even do laundry....so nice!








Look at that bed head!

On Sunday, Myla was up at 7am and so we headed to my parents. Brian decided to stay home and relax. Once Stef and Jayden got to my parents, we all went to the park and played on the swings and watch Myla and Jayden run around like crazy people....hahaha! Then we hit up Dollar General and Walmart and headed back. My dad made BBQ sandwiches and coleslaw for dinner and I made brownie sundaes for dessert. Mmmmm so yummy!! We headed home after giving the babies baths and watching the end of the World Cup game. In bed and asleep by 10!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code