Thursday, June 26, 2014

Baby #2 - 31 Weeks!


Date: June 26, 2014

Size of Baby: Pineapple

Cravings/Aversions: ALL I WANT IS WATERMELON!!! Well, and iced coffee! I don't know what's going on with the watermelon craving, but I can't seem to get enough of it. 

What I'm Loving: Summertime and the fact that I have three three day weekends in a row! I love to have extra time to spend with Myla. It won't be long before it isn't just us two on my days off anymore. 

What I'm Anticipating: Getting started on the nursery and changing around Myla's room. Baby boy is getting her crib and she is getting a new one since I've decided I want her to have a white one! We are doing a sports themed nursery and I know Brian is so excited!

Worries: Always financial worries for me....

How I'm Feeling: Starting to feel fairly uncomfortable and like I weigh a TON. It's getting harder to get around and oh my goodness do my feet hurt so bad at night. They have started swelling again too. No fun!

Sleep: It's starting to get worse. The baby kicks and rolls A LOT and even during the night, so that has kept me awake some nights. Also, I always feel so hot at night time and that makes sleeping a bit harder. 

Movement: I feel like he is kicking, rolling, and moving around ALL OF THE TIME! For real, he will go hours and hours just going crazy. I love feeling him, but sometimes I'm like ok take a break....hahaha!

Other Thoughts: Time seems to be flying and before you know it he will be here. I'm so excited, but so nervous! Speaking of time flying, it's been forever since I posted one of these! So much for weekly updates!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code