Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend Recap - December 13-15, 2013

Friday - Myla had her 6 month check up and baby girl weighed 16 pounds and was 27 1/2 inches long. That's 50th percentile for weight and 70th for height. She had 4 shots and only whimpered for a split second! She is one tough cookie! After her doctors appointment, I took her to Nana and Nanny's house for the day while I went Christmas shopping with my mom. We shopped til we dropped and had dinner at Country Cookin. It was a fun day!


Saturday - We lazed around for a bit then headed to town to do some Christmas shopping with Myla. We ate lunch at the food court in the mall and then shopped some more. We dropped Myla off with my parents around 4pm so we could go to annual Alex and Megan Christmas party. We had a blast! Especially me, because I wasn't the DD!! Here's our white elephant present which will come in handy this summer...


And here's our new ornament....


We got this while shopping not randomly at the white elephant exchange....haha!

Sunday - Even though we were out late, I still woke up early and wanted to go get Myla. We ended up staying at my parents, watching the Redskins, and stuffing our faces! Perfect Sunday! Oh, and Myla tried baby puffs, a sippy cup, and real applesauce!



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code