Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Welcome Fall!

Oh, September, how I love you!! Every year at this time I find myself falling in love with the season all over again. The crisp fall air just seems to make me happy! Here's a little taste of what we have been up to. Last weekend, Brian was out of town for my brothers bachelor weekend so I hung out with my sister and Jayden on Saturday. We went to Sweetbriar park and played a little soccer, swung on the swings, and then went to the dog festival. Myla and Jayden both had so much and my sis and I did a little shopping at the festival! On Sunday, we went over to my parents for breakfast and to watch the Redskins win lose (ugh!). We headed home around 6 to see daddy and meet our new babysitter, Christina.

Oh, soccer!


Gotta keep hydrated

This past week was my birthday week, we celebrated on my actual birthday by having my favorite takeout (Tokyo), watching tv, and heading to bed early. Partaaaayyyy!!! hahaha!! Seriously though, this is exactly what I wanted especially since my birthday was on a Wednesday (work night)! Brian suited me up with new Redskins gear and 2 new sentimental Pandora beads. An M for Myla and an 18 for my birthdate, our wedding date, and Brian's football number. So sweet! On Thursday, Brian's mom and nana took me out to Red Lobster and boy was it yummy!!! Also, an amazing much needed gift from them.....a MASSAGE (yes, it requires caps!). On Saturday, I got up early and went to town with my parents and Myla. I had a birthday breakfast, got to do some shopping, and then Brian joined us for dinner at Outback. Sunday funday included another Redskins win errr loss, my favorite dinner (goolash), strawberry shortcake, and Jayden teaching Myla about monster trucks and dirt bikes!

Myla eating breakfast
 
Too much shopping?
 
Sunday morning breakfast by Dad!
 

Birthday mums from my cutie patootie dad.

"Go Redskins!"
 
Myla chewing, playing, sleeping, and staring!

Hey, I want one!
 
This is a monster truck!
 
And, this is a dirt bike.
 
So cute!
 
Oh, I like monster trucks and dirt bikes!


Hope everyone is having a great start to fall!!


Toodles!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code