Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I suck at blogging!! (Summer Catch Up - part 1)

Well, it's been months since I have blogged and frankly, I suck! I can't believe how fast time goes by and how quickly not only days and weeks, but months go by. I have decided to recommit myself to blogging....starting now! Hopefully, I can make it a weekly habit and if not, at least monthly. Here goes nothin'!

Here's a recap of the last few months....

1. I had a baby!!! Her name is Myla and she is gorgeous! She weighed a whopping 9 pounds and was 19 inches long. I was in labor for days and pushed for 3 hours before she decided to come out on June 13th!!! Ouch! Here is one of her hospital photos.....

Tell me that's not precious?!?
 
 
2. I was off the whole summer taking care of said baby. I got to spend lots of time with my sister and my nephew too. Taking care of a baby is hard work, but I had a great time being with her all day every day. I love lake days and so did Myla....
 
 Beach Babe!
 
 Snack Bar - mid day beers and babies!
 
 Going on our first walk! I am ready for exercise!
 
My nephew, Jayden! Get em'!
 
3. We went to the Redskins training camp with the Childress family. What a blast!!!

Goobers!

The hubby and I

Amazing lunch!
 
 
4. Took our first road trip as a family to Ohio to visit DJ and watch him pitch in the minor leagues. Myla also swam for the first time at the hotel pool. She was a trooper on the 7 hour trip and we all had so much fun together with my parents and DJ.
 
Uncle DJ

Me and my momma!

Family swim time

Water baby! She loved it!


World's cutest Indians fan!

Watching the game with a fishbowl and a Mike's hard lemonade. Hey, we deserve it!
 
Awww!
 
 
Ok, that's enough catching up for now. I'll be back with another post to catch up on more of our summer of fun!!! 
 

Toodles!


 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code