Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Weekend Recap - July 11-13, 2014

Well, I started my 3 day weekend up at the crack of dawn because Myla hasn't figured out that she needs to sleep in every other Friday...haha! We got up, ate some breakfast, got all dressed, and decided to venture to the dump and Walmart. Bad idea! Hauling bags of trash while you are 33 weeks pregnant and it's like 100 degrees outside is the stupidest idea I have ever had. I was exhausted and barely made it to Walmart. Ugh, I can't wait to have my body back! Anyways, we did manage to get some groceries and Myla got her first purse!



We headed home and relaxed for about an hour before Stef and Jayden came over. We all headed to the snack bar to have lunch. Myla had her own grilled cheese and fries and chowed down. She loved it as much as her mommy. Then, we headed to the pool. Much needed relief from the heat. Myla played for 3 hours in the baby pool and loves just walking around in the water and playing with all the little kids. Jayden took his first jumps off the side into the pool and he was so proud of himself. So cute! We headed home around 5pm and Brian had brought Myla her first slurpee. He insisted since it was 7-11 aka free slurpee day! She was semi-impressed with it. We all ordered Chinese and gave the kiddos baths while we waited for our food. We ate and semi-watched a movie. Jayden was passed out in 5 minutes, but Myla hung on until 8! And then mommy passed out too! It was a long, exhausting day but very very fun!
On Saturday, Myla and I got up and headed to town with my parents. Brian stayed home to relax. We ate breakfast at Tito's Diner and I had a huge strawberry waffle!!! Myla colored for her first time...

Then, we shopped and found the crib we want to get and of course I forgot my coupon. Ugh! We got
some small things and headed home around 2.

We hung out at my parents since Jayden was coming over for my parents to babysit and my Dad made me a nice steak and crab leg dinner!!! Yummy!!! Then, Jayden cooked us up some food while Myla stole his drink....

We headed home around 8 and headed to bed!
On Sunday, we had a family lazy day. We didn't get off the couch for many things all day long. We caught up on Big Brother and watched a movie and I took a nap with Myla. Very much needed day of relaxing and propping my swollen achy feet up!! Oh, and Myla learned to do this....

Yup, we have a climber! Productive weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code