Friday, April 11, 2014

Baby #2 - 20 Weeks - HALF WAY THERE!!!!!

I can't believe I'm halfway through this pregnancy!!!




Date: April 10, 2014

Size of Baby: Banana....interesting!

Cravings/Aversions: Ice coffee and cherry coke. Limiting myself to only one caffeinated drink a day since we past the 12 week mark. I've been doing good with only doing the ice coffee a few days a week.

What I'm Loving: Baby rolls and movements!! I LOVE feeling the baby move and can't wait until it gets even more noticeable. I'm also loving the great weather lately. It really has helped with my mood and making me feel happier. I love taking Myla for walks in the park and stroller rides.

What I'm Anticipating: Our 20 week ultrasound on Tuesday where we get to see the baby for a long period of time while they measure, take pics, and make sure the baby is healthy! Also, we will make sure it's a boy from the doctor! HAHA!


Missing Anything: Spring really has me craving beer and dancing. I guess the fresh air and warm weather makes you want to hang out with friends, crank up the music, and drink an ice cold beer. I think a girls night should be in my near future.


Worries: My back is already really hurting me and it's hard to carry around Myla and I'm only going to be getting bigger. Ugh! Back pain stinks!!!

How I'm Feeling: Great! Besides the back pain!

Sleep: Much better than a few weeks ago. Starting to feel baby boy kick and roll at night time before bed and it makes me feel so happy. Sometimes, I'm up at around 3am with a little insomnia, but nothing too bad lately. Knock on wood!

Movement: YES! Finally!!! I definitely feel baby boy more and more and I LOVE it!

Other Thoughts: I've been thinking a lot lately about how it will be to have a little boy and to have 2 kids. How am I going to manage taking care of 2 little ones???? It seems so crazy to think that Myla won't be the only little baby. Also, starting to plan Myla's 1st birthday party. It's only 2 months away!!!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code