Thursday, November 29, 2012

Waffles, Shopping, Redskins, and Christmas...oh my!!

The past few weeks have been oh so fun!!! I've spent quality time with my family, my favorite nephew, and my friends. We are all getting into the Christmas spirit and it all started with a trip to see the Christmas tree lighting in Central Park. Brian and I met my sister, James, and Jayden there and loved watching Jayden oh and ah at the lights dancing to music. There is something about having a little one with you to help you experience things with a new perspective. Here are a couple pics:



Next up, a FULL and I mean full day of Christmas shopping with my mom! We started off at 10am with some breakfast to load our tanks and then set out to shop til we dropped. And that we did! We went from store to store, stopped to have a break for dinner with my dad at Lonestar (yummy cheese fries), then headed back out for shopping and shut the mall down at 10pm. Man, did my bed feel good that night. Here's a pic of my delicious strawberry waffle from Tito's Diner..mmmmm.

 
Then on that Sunday, one of my besties, Heather aka Flip, invited me to the Redskins vs. Eagles game!!! WOOHOO!!!! We left early and headed to FedEx so we could tailgate. FYI: tailgating is definitely not as much fun when you can't drink. Preggo's can't have beer! But, I still had a fantastic time and loved spending time with my bestie! Here's some pics from our day:
 


This past weekend was Thanksgiving and we had 4 fun days off. We scarfed down two Thanksgiving dinners in a matter of hours - whoah!! Even my preggo self couldn't handle all that food! My brother was home for the holiday and Cayte came to visit too. We went to dinner and movie on Friday and on Saturday we ALL went bowling to celebrate DJ's 22 birthday. Even Jayden got in on the action. All in all, it's been a wonderful few weeks and I am extremely thankful for all the AWESOME people in my life!

 



1 comment :

  1. Awww sounds fun i need to be included in these (family) events i feel left out:( if i didnt work so much i guess right?

    ReplyDelete

Hover Pin It Code